On Thursday, April 3, 2014 I hosted a shopping party at the C Wonder store at Santana Row. C Wonder provided lemonade and treats as well as a festive atmosphere which helped make the party a success. It was so much fun being able to meet readers and bloggers I have met virtually on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. I feel like I have so many new friends!!
The C Wonder store was stocked with fabulous clothing and accessories for the spring season. There were sale items which were 40%-50% off and all of the full-price merchandise in the store was 20% off for the party! Loved that! Everyone made amazing purchases with the discounts including spring sweaters, home decor, jewelry, tech gear and more!
Thank you to everyone who came out for the party and I look forward to seeing you again! Thank you to everyone who supported the event virtually through social media. Without you, there would not be a Bay Area Fashionista blogzine! Thank you!!!
If you are local to the San Francisco Bay Area, make sure you stop into the Santana Row C Wonder store. They have a large selection of gift items which would be perfect for Mother’s Day! If you do not live in the Bay Area, please check out their website for great spring merchandise and an array of gift items! C Wonder can be found at cwonder.com.
1) Beautiful spring home decor. I am in love with the blue pillow!
2) Perfect spring drivers for spring. I love the colors!
4) Monogram gift ideas!
5) Lemonade and sweet treats! Yum!
6) Rita, Lauren and Joji shopping and having fun at the event.
7) A sneak peek at summer merchandise which has not hit the sales floor yet. Exclusive to the party and 20% off for the event!
8) I need these shoes in my life! (they are on sale!)
10) A fabulous necklace!
My favorites from C Wonder: