pictured: Fettucine Bianco from Bella Saratoga, in Saratoga, Ca. This is one of my favorite pasta dishes in the South Bay /
One of my favorite meals is a yummy plate of pasta. I love all types of pasta dishes, and you will find me ordering pasta in restaurants, as well as cooking it myself at home. Therefore, it is only natural that I have a list of the best pasta restaurants in the South Bay!
I grew up eating pasta since my ancestors came here from Italy. Fun fact, I am one hundred percent of Italian decent! So, I would like to consider myself an expert on delicious pasta and how it should be cooked, as well as the best sauces.
So, if you live near San Jose, and you love pasta, let’s talk about the best pasta! Yum!!
My favorite pasta restaurants in the South Bay, listed in alphabetical order.
- Aldo’s Ristorante & Bar
- 14109 Winchester Blvd., Los Gatos, CA
- Favorites: Tortellini alla Tommaso, Rigatoni Paesani, and Tagliatelle alla Aldo. Get the cannoli!
- Bella Saratoga
- 14503 Big Basin Way, Saratoga, CA
- Favorites: Fettucine Bianco, Bolognese, and Chicken Mushroom Linguine.
- Florentine Trattoria
- 14510 Big Basin Way, Saratoga, CA
- Favorites: Half & Half, Ravioli, and classic Bolognese. Also, get the lemoncello dessert!
- Italian Brothers Restaurant
- 330 No Santa Cruz Ave, Los Gatos, CA
- Favorites: Pappardelle Salsiccia e Funghi, Rigatoni Pesto, and Rigatoni Mafiosa
- Sorelle Italian Bistro
- 915 San Tomas Aquino Road, Campbell, CA
- Favorites: Sorelle Short Rib Bolognese, Linguini with grilled jumbo shrimp, Traditional meat sauce, and get the cannoli!
Do you have any favorite pasta restaurants in the southern portion of the San Francisco Bay Area? If so, feel free to share in the comments below!
Thanks for stopping by, and eat the pasta!
pictured below: Half and Half from Florentine Trattoria