I absolutely adore Kristen Bell’s beauty look in the photo below. Her look is clean and natural; and her eyelashes look amazing! Unfortunately not all of the products Celebrity Makeup Artist Simone Siegl used on Kristen Bell are available, but I did link to a few alternatives which should help re-create the look at home! Read on for the tips!
Celebrity makeup artist Simone Siegl, who worked with Kristen Bell for this look, reveals how to re-create this Fresh Faced Style at home in 5 effortless steps.
- First start with Neutrogena Naturals Face Wash and follow with their day cream.
- I used the Chanel shadow palette “Enigma in #19” (no longer avl, similar here) to give her a soft smokey look and bring out her blue eyes. I then added a smudge dark grey liner on top of the lid, till the middle of the eye to open them up.
- Don’t be shy with mascara and add a few layers with a product like Osmosis Colour Defining Mascara in Black ($18).
- I brushed on a little Chanel blush in “Tweed Sienna” (no longer avl, similar here) on the apples of her cheeks to give it a fresh look.
- I finished up her look by applying Neutrogena MoistureSmooth Color Stick in “Juicy Peach”.
*Special THANK YOU to Simone Siegl who provided us with these step-by-step instructions and photo!