Fashion’s Night Out 2010 is happening on September 10, 2010. Fashion’s Night Out is a great way for Fashionistas in the Bay Area to shop all of the trends for Fall while enjoying gifts with purchase and/or a party atmosphere. The upcoming trends for Fall are light-hearted and offer a variety of style for Fashionistas of all tastes and budgets. Fashion’s Night Out is a great way to find the fabulous items needed to create a head-to-toe vintage look from the 1950’s, 1960’s or 1970’s. The minimalism look is also the look for Fall for the office and understated elegance. Fashion’s Night Out is the perfect time to find classic pieces that can easily integrate into your wardrobe for completing the minimalism look.
The clothing featured during Fashion’s Night Out is typically regular-priced. For Fashionistas on a budget, this is a party to attend with a mission and an iron-clad shopping list. Before attending one of the fabulous Fashion’s Night Out events, shop your closet and decide what on your shopping list is a need versus a want. Don’t have a list? Here is something to help you get started:
Something red; coat or handbag.
Something leopard; accessory or clothing item from Roberto Cavalli.
Full Skirt: dress or skirt
Kitten Heels: Prada Bow pumps perhaps?
Boots: So many styles, must choose one!
Something military: need a starting piece for this trend? Go for a jacket.
Something camel: Fabulous camel coat perhaps?
The Lady Bag: Ah, what to choose: Dior 3D, Chanel 2.55, Balenciaga City Tote, Fendi Peekaboo Tote or Cole Haan top handle tote?
Pearls: Fabulous pearl necklace or bracelet or earrings, or all three!
Gold Pendant : One perfect and classic gold pendant reflective of your personality.
Classic Cuff: The minimalism look screams for a classic yet bold, gold or silver cuff. Fabulous!
Sweaters: Cardigan sweater for the 1950’s trend and a chunky knit sweater for a cold December day.
Pencil Skirt: Two trends in one skirt: minimalism and 1950’s lux. Lovin’ it!
Jewel Tones: Perk up that minimalism outfit with a fabulous top that is amethyst, emerald green or sapphire blue.
Bay Area Fashionistas will be flocking to the most fabulous Fashion Night Out events in the San Francisco Bay Area on September 10, 2010 from 6pm-10pm.
1) Neiman Marcus on Union Square is hosting a fabulous Fashion’s Night Out party complete with informal modeling, photography and games such as foosball and pool.
2) Neiman Marcus in Palo Alto is hosting a Fashion’s Night Out party which includes appetizers, drinks and a DJ. There will be a runway show on level 2 showing all of the fabulous Fall trends.
Louis Vuitton fans are in for a treat during Fashion Night Out at Neiman Marcus in Palo Alto. Fashionistas can customizes their very own Louis Vuitton Neverful with their personal monogram. Bay Area Fashionistas can further customize the Louis Vuitton Neverful with their choice of color for the handbags’ lining. There are 17 colors to choose from!
3) Trina Turk in Burlingame will be hosting a Fashion’s Night Out party complete with champagne and a gift with purchase. The gift with purchase is a Mum’s word scarf with a purchase of $250 or more.
4) Ted Baker-Santana Row
5) Betsey Johnson, 160 Geary Street, San Francisco
6) Jimmy Choo, 845 Market Street, San Francisco
7) Loehmann’s, 222 Sutter Street
8) Macy’s on Union Square-Appearance by Countess LuAnn de Lesseps from the Real Housewives of New York.
9) Nordstrom, 865 Market Street, San Francisco Centre: San Francisco- Chanel’s Girls Getting Gorgeous. Visit the Chanel Beauty counter for a fabulous make-over event. There will also be an in store chance to win a $2500 shopping spree.
10) Ted Baker, 80 Grant Avenue, San Francisco
11) True Religion Brand Jeans, 845 Market Street, San Francisco
12) Saks Fifth Avenue on Union Square: DJ, trivia contest, informal modeling, sketsh artists,
13) Saks Men’s Store off Union Square: Vessel Nightclub will transform the 5th floor into a club. Saks customers from Fashion’s Night Out will move on to Vessel at 8pm with free admission and one free drink.
14) Bloomingdale’s at San Francisco Centre: Informal modeling and refreshments.
15) Simayof Jewelers, 295 Geary Street: gift with purchase of $350 or more.
16) Naramacie, 352 Sutter Street: Champagne, contests and gifts with purchase.
Fashion’s Night Out is a great way to shop alone or with a group of your closest friends. Fashion’s Night Out also happens to co-incide with the kick-off of New York Fashion Week, giving Fashionistas even more reasons to celebrate. Food, fashion and friends. The only f-words this world needs.
For more information regarding Fashion’s Night Out feel free to visit fashionsnightout.com.
Happy shopping and stay fabulous.