As the end of the fall shopping season winds down, and holiday gifts start filling stores, those of us who are still waiting for fall weather to happen, still need to shop! Of course, at this time of year we want to try and save as much money as possible for the upcoming holiday season. It isn’t just gifts we need to save up for, we need to buy extra food to feed guests, we need outfits for holiday parties, and we need to decorate our homes! Um, where is that money tree I ordered? I need to grow some $20 bills on it for the holidays! Ugh, but I digress. . .
In order to make the holiday season a bit easier on our bank accounts, it is nice to know we can find 10 fall must-have’s under $100. These must-have’s can easily be mixed with our current wardrobes; and they can be worn together for a whole new fall look! Love that!
Without further ado, here are 10 fall must-have’s under $100 we can all wear now.
- Black Cardigan: This black cardigan sweater is lightweight, yet still heavy enough to block the morning fog and keep us cozy in the fall season. It can also be layered with a tee on warm days, or a turtleneck on cool days. You will find yourself grabbing it almost everyday-I know I do! You can find this black cardigan online here, and my outfit post wearing it here.
- Fabulous Rain Boots: These rain boots are to-die-for and they priced sooooo far under $100 you will have money left for fancy holiday food to serve to your guests. Plus, you can wear them with boot-cut jeans. Love!
- Sparkle Earrings: Faux baubles are back! This is the beginning of the faux bauble trend, so it is great time to be an early adopter of this trend! With $100, you can buy four or five pairs! These earrings are great because you can rock them for fall, the holidays, New Years Eve, and well into spring. This is a great trend to hop on! Sparkle and shine!
- Statement Ring: This statement ring is priced under $30 and will show off your fabulous style this fall season. Since the fall season includes long sleeves, bracelets are hidden; so a statement ring is a must! You can grab one for yourself online here; and maybe snap up a second as a gift for the holiday season. It’s that good!
- Long Sleeve Layering Tee: We all need a long sleeve layering tee as temperatures start to drop. This one is made from extremely high quality fabric which can be washed over, and over, and over, without shrinking or pilling. I am addicted to mine! The price is right, so you can grab more than one and still stay under $100. Love that!
- Statement Earrings: Large, bold earrings are huge this season. If faux baubles aren’t your thing, this pair of lightweight and fabulous earrings will rock your world this fall. You can find them online here.
- Sweater Wrap: Temperatures in the fall season still hit the 80’s, so sometimes we don’t need a full a cardigan or sweater; a cute wrap will do just fine. This one is my go-to on warmer days when I want to look fall-ish, but it’s 80 degrees outside. Love it!
- Stripe Blouse: Stripes are a HUGE trend this season, so why not rock this trend in a blouse you can pair with jeans, black pants, or a pencil skirt you already own! You can see it at the top of this post. It’s my go-to when I want to look dressy casual. Love it!
- Floral Dress: This floral dress is priced under $100 and comes in two color choices. It’s flattering, comfortable, and affordable! When the weather cools down, you can pair it with a moto jacket-and you’re set!
- Bootcut Jeans: Gone are the days of torn denim. It’s so over. Jeans this season are cropped, wide-leg, classic fit, skinny, or bootcut. Rock the 70’s vibe with this sleek pair of bootcut jeans priced well under $100. They are my go-to jeans this season!
Everything mentioned above is not only priced under $100, I own it all! I always recommend products I use and love; so you can rest assured the money you save on these items, is also money well spent!
Shop 10 fall must-have’s under $100 in the widget below:
Thanks for stopping by!