Fashion’s Night Out or FNO is taking place on September 8, 2011 and it will be a fashion and shopping extravaganza! Wondering where to go on this special and fabulous day? Here are the Fashion’s Night Out events happening throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. Please check back as we will update this page as new events are announced.
- Santana Row in San Jose. Santana Row will feature several pop-up fashion shows and Peggy Tanous from Real Housewives of Orange County will be on hand to help celebrate the evening. For more details please click here.
- Westfield San Francisco Centre: San Francisco Centre will hold a Fashion’s Night Out cocktail party which will benefit charity organization ArtPointe. There will also be several events and promotions throughout the mall. For more information, please click here.
- Macy’s Union Square: Sonja Morgan from Real Housewives of New York City will be on hand to demonstrate how to cook gourmet in a toaster oven. There will also be several fun and fashionable events throughout the evening, please click here to learn more.
- Barney’s New York has announced that they will donate 10% of sales from Fashion’s Night Out or FNO to the 9/11 Memorial Fund. This is the perfect time to shop for fall since a portion of the sales will go directly to the 911 Memorial Fund. Barney’s New York is open from 10am to 10pm on FNO.
- Stanford Shopping Center: Fashion’s Night Out in Palo Alto will take place at Stanford Shopping Center from 5:30pm-8:30pm. Retailers will each be offering their own in-store events and promotions. Please visit Stanford Shopping Center’s Facebook page for details.
Keep checking back for more updates!