1) Arrival at iFABBO conference
2) iFABBO has their own water! Who knew???
3) Met a few amazing local bloggers and reconnected with a few fabulous bloggers I know from past events and online. From left: LVMakeup, Red She Said, FashionCHICsta, My Life as an Esthetician and me.
4) Checking out the booths and fell in love with Boo Hoo Clothing
5) Amazing and delicious cupcakes donated by Luvocracy
6) My puffy pumps. I love these.
iFABBO held their first social media conference in San Francisco on October 12, 2013. This amazing conference featured panelists who discussed the business of blogging which included monetization, social media strategies and the future of blogging. The conference also introduced beauty and fashion brands to local bloggers. We had the opportunity to check out beauty products and apparel in person while speaking with brand representatives who could answer our questions and offer product samples for review.
Of course the day was not just about business! It was amazing to meet other local beauty and fashion bloggers as well as reconnect with bloggers whom I have met in the past both in-person and online. I loved making new friends while learning more about the business and future of blogging!
If you have a beauty, style or fashion blog and you are not part of iFABBO, please check them out! iFABBO is a fabulous organization which can help you navigate the ever-changing blogosphere. To learn more please visit ifabbo.com.
Earrings: Kathy Kamei / Lipstick: c/o Laura Mercier “Myth“ / Top: Elie Tahari (on sale!) / Skirt: Banana Republic / Handbag: Chanel / Nail Polish: Chanel Alchemie / Jacket: Cusp / Bracelet: c/o Twisted Silver / Shoes: Zimmerman