Nina Dobrev wowed the audience and fans at the 2011 Emmy Awards when she arrived on the red carpet in a Donna Karan gown with side-swept hair. The actress’s side-swept hairstyle seemed to be a trend on the Emmy’s red carpet as additional celebrities such as Julia Styles were spotted arriving at the awards show wearing the hairstyle.
Celebrity hairstylist Fabian Lliguin and creator of Rahua Haircare has given us his step-by-step tips to re-create this red carpet hairstyle at home:
- On dry hair apply Rahua Conditioner from mid shaft to hair ends, comb product through completely.
- Use medium-sized hot rollers and roll hair in sections. Let the rollers cool completely before removing.
- Let hair fall naturally and create a clean part to one side.
- Brush through hair lightly once to smooth and shape curls.
- Bring the length of the hair to the opposite side of the part to rest on your shoulder.
- Use a finishing spray to hold the style.
- Touch up fly-aways with Rahua Conditioner, and you are ready for the red carpet!
*Special THANK YOU to Fabian Lliguin for writing and providing us with these fabulous hairstyle tips!