Photos from top:
1) There it is! The entrance to the press tent.
2) The Style Network’s “Style Lounge: Styled to Rock” This is where we loved to sit down when we needed to rest our tired feet. It was the THE most fabulous lounge inside the press tent. Rita is wearing a fabulous pair of jeans by 7 for all mankind. Online here.
3) The chandelier inside the Style Lounge. I would love to have this inside my home. A girl can dream. . .
5) Papyrus lounge. The stationary brand was giving out fabulous and fashionable cards. They also allowed you to fill out a card to be mailed by Papyrus, for free! In this photo Katie writes and sends a card to a friend. Hello from New York!
6) Close-up of the Papyrus centerpiece. Love!
7) Katie’s shoes. Valentino Rockstuds were quite popular at New York Fashion Week. We saw the shoe style on several fashionable women’s feet in a variety of colors. Black was the most popular. Rockstuds are very of-the-moment. Love!
8) Show monitors. There were two monitors side-by-side which announced the next show. Underneath the monitors were computers where invited guests and press check in for each show.
9) The first thing you see when you enter the Mercedes Benz Fashion Week tent. A constant runway show, marble façade and behind the façade, a beautiful Mercedes Benz!
10) Katie and I on the stairs leaving the tent. We were amused at all the people who stand there watching everyone as they enter and exit the tent. There were people doing this from morning until night. Interesting. . .
Photos: Cathy, Rita and Katie/Bay Area Fashionista 2013©